Thursday, June 26, 2008

Chimuchurri's is X´d from the list!

Went to this supposedly authentic argentinean restaurant called Chimichurri´s. Chimichurri is the dressing that we use to marinate grilled meat and is mostly comprised of parsely and garlic. Well, not only was this place overpriced, but the food was was anything but authentic. At the very least the menu could be considered . Anyway, the point of the visit was to get to get together with my step-mom´s family of which I´ve posted some photo´s below. In the pictures are Fernando, my step-mom´s bother, Gabriela, his wife, Nicole, their daughter, my dad, Monica, his wife, and, of course, me and Vicky.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Why do you have a blank post? I don't understand.

Anonymous said...

Hey! when are you gonna post pictures for those of us who don't have myspace??

Sorry to hear you didn't make it into Morocco. I hope everything else has been fun. Now you're heading north? or are you going straight to Italia?